Connecticut Firm Experienced in Business and Personal Legal Matters
Assisting clients in Hartford and Litchfield counties and around the state with estate and tax planning and elder law matters for more than three decades
Whether you are planning your finances for the future, building a business or helping an elder loved one maintain their quality of life, a seasoned lawyer can provide valuable assistance. At the Law Offices of Matthew J. Lefevre in Hartford and Torrington, we have more than 30 years of experience assisting people and businesses in a full range of legal matters, including estate planning, business representation, tax matters and elder law services. Our firm prides itself on taking a personalized approach to every case. We make it our priority to understand each client’s unique circumstances and to develop a legal strategy tailored to their goals.
High-value legal representation for individuals and businesses
We help people and businesses in Hartford and Litchfield counties and across Connecticut with their legal needs.
- Personal attention — Our firm has a strong reputation among clients for personalized services and prompt responsiveness. We take the time to carefully review cases and develop an optimal solution uniquely tailored to your situation and circumstances.
- Value — Firm founder Matthew J. Lefevre has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for high ethical standards and professional ability. He has also been named a Five Star Wealth Manager and has been selected one of the top Attorneys in his field by Connecticut Magazine.
- Experience — Mr. Lefevre has been representing individual and business clients throughout Connecticut for more than three decades.
The key to addressing many legal issues is tackling them proactively and head on. We give clients a comprehensive understanding of their rights and options to craft the best possible solutions.
Comprehensive legal services for individuals and businesses in Connecticut
We offer a full range of services for clients in Hartford and Litchfield counties and across the state. That includes the following practice areas:
- Estate planning — We create wills, trusts and other estate planning devices to help you make decisions about how your loved ones will be supported and who will care for your kids if you pass away unexpectedly. We also engage in tax planning to seek to maximize the net benefits to your intended beneficiaries.
- Business law — Our firm has the experience and training to handle a wide spectrum of business law issues, from company formation to contract law to commercial transactions.
- Elder law — We assist elder clients and their families in maintaining a quality of life during their golden years. Our elder law services include drafting medical directives and protecting and preserving assets and obtaining Medicaid/Title XIX qualification for nursing home and home care situations.
Speak with an experienced Connecticut lawyer today
If you are planning your estate, grappling with business legal issues or considering the implications of elder care and elder law decisions, the Law Offices of Matthew J. Lefevre can help. We draw on decades of legal experience to offer a wide range of legal services for the people that we represent. Call us at 860-967-3033 or contact us online to schedule an appointment at our Hartford or Torrington offices.